IMO India invites applications for candidates interested in working in the area of organic and sustainable agriculture:
Prospective applicants will
- be graduates in Agriculture OR Postgraduates in Life Sciences or Environmental Science with work experience of about 5 to10 years in farms, plantations or food processing
- have good command of written and spoken English, Hindi and at least one South Indian language
- have excellent communication and computer skills
- be highly motivated and capable of independent work as well as working in a team
- Selected candidates will be involved in the verification of the requirements of various standards (such as organic agriculture, Utz Certified, Rainforest Alliance etc) in farms, plantations, processors and traders. The work involves on-site visits to such operations all over India as well as desk work in our office at Bangalore
- Selected candidates will be based in Bangalore and will be required to travel for about 15 days in a month
- Candidates with appropriate expertise maybe considered for full-time desk work
- Candidates without relevant work experience will be considered for placement as trainees
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected persons
How to apply?
Please send your CV with complete details of educational qualifications and work experience, two independent references and a write up of about 300 words on your career vision by email or by post to the following address.
IMO Control Private Limited
3627, 7th Cross, 13th ?G? Main,
HAL 2nd Stage