Online enquiry

If you are a producer of agricultural products, an exporter or a processor, you may be interested in getting your produce certified.

Fill in the enquiry form with the details and we will get back to you with more details on what it would take to get certified.

Certification enquiry
  •   Individual farm
      Grower group (ICS)
      Exporter or Trader
  •   NPOP India
      NOP USA
      JAS Japan
      COR Canada
      IMO IN Organic Standard (EC 834/07 & 889/2008)
      UTZ certified
  • The more details you provide, the more accurate will be our ability to get back with details of procedures and cost estimates.